are truely disgusting! We have a mixed 2 toilet bathroom on my floor, and regularly urine is sprinkled on the seat (that's right, not only do these guys not put the seat back down, they don't bother lifting it in the first place) or on the floor, or if they do manage to get it all in the bowl, they don't flush it, so it sits there, stewing and getting thicker. I put a sign up a few months ago asking all the gents to aim their light sabre into the toilet bowl...and it worked, until someone ripped the sign down and then the toilets returned to their original horrible state. The thing I find most upsetting though, is using the toilet straight after some large man has squeezed himself out of the cubicle. The seat is warm, the smell unholy and then of course, sods law, when I come out of the toilet there will be someone else, inevitably a girl, waiting in line...and it looks like I stank the place up! Do I explain the situation, thereby incriminating myself? Or do I look embarassed and wash my hands as quickly as possible and hope she's sharp enough on the uptake to realise by herself that I probably wasn't the one peeing on the toilet seat.....
Tuesday, 1 December 2009
Work Toilets....
are truely disgusting! We have a mixed 2 toilet bathroom on my floor, and regularly urine is sprinkled on the seat (that's right, not only do these guys not put the seat back down, they don't bother lifting it in the first place) or on the floor, or if they do manage to get it all in the bowl, they don't flush it, so it sits there, stewing and getting thicker. I put a sign up a few months ago asking all the gents to aim their light sabre into the toilet bowl...and it worked, until someone ripped the sign down and then the toilets returned to their original horrible state. The thing I find most upsetting though, is using the toilet straight after some large man has squeezed himself out of the cubicle. The seat is warm, the smell unholy and then of course, sods law, when I come out of the toilet there will be someone else, inevitably a girl, waiting in line...and it looks like I stank the place up! Do I explain the situation, thereby incriminating myself? Or do I look embarassed and wash my hands as quickly as possible and hope she's sharp enough on the uptake to realise by herself that I probably wasn't the one peeing on the toilet seat.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment