I've gotten worse and worse at keeping my blog in the past few months. I keep a...it's not a diary exactly; it's a book of poems, receipes, thoughts, phrases, spanish (I'm trying to learn) with me at all times, I feel lost without it, it's how I organise myself and I suppose after using it all day I can't muster the energy to type or re-write my day! Between that, work and emails, I'm all written out! If I could copy and paste my diary it'd be so much easier, but I doubt the notes will make sense to anyone except me, it's how I sort my thoughts out
I love reading other peoples blogs, all these people I've never met and never will, sending out their thoughts into cyberspace, forming allies and sharing themselves with other bloggers. I love the completly anonomous blogs, but I'm charmed by the personal stories. My favourite blogger who I've only recently discovered is the The Maiden Metallurgist.
A beautiful creative soul (and a wee bit of a lush, like myself!) I felt an afinity with her straight away...Chicago, here I come!
And, even more exciting, (for me) I have just discovered how to link pages properly, instead of copying and pasting the web address. I know that most people know how to do this already, but this is a first for me! Actually, it's ridiculously easy, I should have learned a long time ago, but I just never seem to have enough time for anything these days. I'm sure my many readers will be relieved to know I've finally gotten the hang of it!
Tuesday, 1 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment