Monday, 7 December 2009

Annoying people/Facebook

Facebook is possibly one of the most annoying websites, EVER! I'm on it of course, but the idiot faux pas of some people drive me nuts! In no particular order

1.)repeated friend requests from people that you don't like and you know for a fact that they don't like you either...why go there, 3 requests in 2 weeks? I don't want to be your friend, leave it
2.)you defriend someone you worked with 2 years ago and haven't seen/spoken to/texted since...and they try to friend you again about 3 days later. What's with that? How do they even know you've defriended them? Why do they care enough to try and be your "friend" again?
3.) One person (who shall remain nameless, for now) leaving comments after almost every single picture of my boyfriend that's posted. Most of them include some crack about an Irish accent. We are Irish, get over it. Although saying that, if I hear one more person saying, "top of the morning, he he" after I've said I'm from Dublin. I'm not even going to say anything, I'm just going to drop kick them in the face. Yes I can do that, be warned.
You wouldn't speak to a german person in a faux german accent. It's rude
4.) People that write inane things on my wall, I don't mind witty one liners, but people that write things like "OMG, haven't talked to you in foreva, how are you", you reply and get nothing back, for about 8 months until you get "OMG, haven't talked...etc" don't bother please. And if I delete you, don't bloody add me again
5.)people tagging wretched ugly photos of you, when they look hot and you look fat and f*cked up...I will detag them, but I just wish they weren't up there in the first place.
6.)Farmville and other applications
7.)buying a Facebook cake for someone's birthday, I actually can't believe people do this! apparently it's a multi million dollar business though. Virtual gifts, insane!

That is all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment