Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Wednesday

I don't seem to have enough time to do anything at the moment! I had friends over from Ireland this weekend, lots of nice food and plenty of wine! My little balcony garden is doing really well, in spite of the crazy weather, 23 degrees on Sunday, rain rain rain ever since. I've spotted a few green fly on my tomatoes and I am disgusted. I live on the 5th floor, how can they possibly know there was plants up that high?
I had an meeting yesterday with an event organiser, she spent more time playing with her puppy than talking to me, it was so distracting!

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I should have included... while I was waiting for **** to finish chatting on the phone, looking at emails etc, I played with the puppy. He was an adorable little jack russell, friendly, wriggly and I petted him and tickled him for about 15 minutes while I was waiting. Just as **** was finishing up her calls, I noticed my hands were a bit damp, and then one of the temps told me that the puppy wasn't house trainied and he liked to pee on the floor, sniff it and if he wasn't caught quickly enough, roll in it....so that's what the unpleasant dampness on my hands was, right before my interview.

    ReplyDelete