I've had such a busy week, I went for a meal with my bf on Tuesday to a lovely thai place in Shepherds Bush, then we mooched back towards Camden afterwards. We stopped off for a drink just before Camden town and played pool for a while. I don't think it sounds very romantical, but I had such a lovely night!
I went to Newcastle for a work event last Wednesday, my my I am so happy I am not a student anymore! I had dinner with my bf and his friend on Thursday, and I took a sick day on Friday. I've had a cough for over a week now and it's just not shifting. I don't generally feel ill with it, but Friday morning I was so tired from coughing all night and I had a sore throat so I called in sick and slept til about half 12. I got up, sorted out bank stuff that I should have done about a month ago, then I went for a walk to Kentish Town city farm. I took loads of photos, which I still have to sort through (and post), the goats and hens were my favourite. I really really want my own garden! I have my little tubs on the balcony, but it's really not the same thing.
I went back to Dublin for the weekend, my Mum's birthday was on Saturday so we had a family dinner in the evening which was lovely, and I went to my cousin's communion on Saturday afternoon. So happy I don't live in Ireland, far too much distant family drama. I know it's very selfish, but there are a lot of family members I could take or leave seeing!
I got back to London yesterday evening, my lovely bf met me off the train and we went back to my place, he had candles set up in my room, food and wine in the fridge and treats all ready for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment