Monday, 15 June 2009
catching up
I haven't blogged in a while, so for a catch up. I went to Barcelona about a week and a half ago, had lots of fun, meeting friends, going for nice meals out. The weather wasn't great though, it was warm but cloudy. But I got to eat at my favourite restaurants and see some friends I hadn't seen in months and months! I got back to London last Monday, and I've been ill ever since. It started as a slight tickle in my throat, then a turned into a dry cough and I've been coughing ever since. And (getting even more attractive by the day!) I have hives on my legs, and arms, and my hands and feet have swollen up. woe is me. Strange after effects of my cough apparently, I have antihistamines, and I've been told not to take any more cough syrup because it's useless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment